Feel free to contact me for a depression test. We can do it online or in my rooms in Stamford. We’ll contract for the one session only with the option of further sessions.
Taking a test to determine how low your mood is, and whether you are depressed is a wise mental health decision. The result will enable you to choose the most appropriate strategy to improve your mental well being.
If you do the test with me you can expect the following in your session:
- We’ll work through the questionnaire.
- I’ll supply your results immediately.
- We’ll discuss your options for treatment.
Advantages of taking the test with me, Stamford psychotherapist:
- When we work through the questions, I will assist you in looking at the bigger systemic picture of your mood as well as focusing on detail. The outsider-not-knowing perspective of a professional is invaluable, especially when your mood is low and your mind is foggy.
- You will enjoy the assistance of a psychotherapist who has worked with many people suffering of low mood and depression. This means that you will have access to more options and support than you may be able to gather on your own in an hour.
- The value of a depression test is greatly enhanced when you are able to discuss your result. This short discussion, if we keep it within the hour of the first session, could be the foundation on which you decide to build your mental health strategies.
At the end of the session you will be in a position to decide on the way forward that is best for you.